Services: In bulk material handling, dedusting and shipping/ dispatch technology
Services offered for green field projects:
During project definition phase:
- Designing/reviewing plant mass-flow and flow-sheet.
- Sizing and selecting equipment.
- Defining scope of project for tendering.
During project selection and execution phase:
- Reviewing technical offers and advising in selection.
- Reviewing detailed data during project phases.
- Inspecting critical equipment in workshops.
During project closure phase:
- Reviewing installation during erection/commissioning phase and identifying contractual deviations.
- Monitoring performance guarantee tests.
- Optimizing operation costs after project closure.
Services offered for brown field projects:
- Executing automatization/optimization and debottlenecking assessments on site.
- Providing technical due diligence for merger and acquisitions.
- Supporting capacity increase/feasibility projects.
- Capacity building and workforce training.