We provide services for new projects, existing plants and for capacity building in form of training
During project definition phase:
● Concept proposal
● Designing/reviewing plant mass-flow and flow-sheet.
● Sizing and selecting equipment.
● Defining scope of project for tendering.
During project selection and execution phase:
● Reviewing technical offers and advising in selection.
● Reviewing detailed data during project phases.
● Inspecting critical equipment in workshops.
During project closure phase:
● Reviewing installation during erection/commissioning phase and identifying contractual deviations.
● Monitoring performance guarantee tests.
● Optimizing operation costs after project closure.
● Concept proposal for fly ash blending project with basic equipment sizing
● Installation review with contractual opportunities
● Executing automatization/optimization and debottlenecking assessments on site.
● Providing technical due diligence for merger and acquisitions.
● Supporting capacity increase/feasibility projects.
● Capacity building and workforce training.
● Plant support in an existing plant
● Transport and dedusting training: To reduce spillage and dust, to strenghten belt conveying systems, to size dedusting systems and to understand basic maintenance requirements of bag filters and belt conveyor
● Coal Safety: Handling and grinding of low rank coal
● Transport & dedusting training: >20 Training performed around the world.